Thursday, June 14, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Teddy Flying a Kite

Howdy -

Some days you just have to take some time and go fly a kite! Enjoy life! So I colored up the new Whimsy Stamps image by Lee Holland "Teddy Flying a Kite"


Sweet right? I stamped out the Teddy once then again on my pattern dot paper so I could cut out the kite. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then attached the kite onto my image. I love paper piecing to match up the image with the pattern paper.

For the sentiment I stamped out "Share a Smile & change the world" from the "Bold Statements" Clear sentiment set. LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! So many fun sentiments that fit so many types of cards. Believe me it is a must.

Simple card, but it just feels so perfect!

Copic colors used -


 To pop over quick to my Whimsy Stamps products used - click the images below!

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2018/products/teddy-flying-a-kitehttps://whimsystamps.com/collections/clearly-whimsy-stamps-collection/products/new-bold-statements

 Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day - Maybe fly a kite?
HUGS and



No comments: