Wednesday, October 24, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Motorin' by Santa

Howdy -

Today I pulled out a ole' favorite for Christmas Cards - How can you not fall in love with Santa on a Motor Bike? This is Motorin' by Santa ...


 First I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then for all that fur and beard I added some Marvy Snow Marker and heated it up to puff! I think I have been become addicted.. LOL I found papers from Paper Studio and Red and Black cardstock to layer up . I sewed all the layers together. Then for a sentiment I pulled out "Here comes Santa Claus!" from High Hopes Stamps.. PERFECT!


Close up of the fur and beard with the Marvy Snow Marker!


Copic colors used - 



There is so much to love at High Hopes - New and Old! Head over the High Hopes Stamps Web store and see it all HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and


No comments: