Friday, October 26, 2018

Whimsy Stamp - Blessings

Howdy -

I needed a simple and fast card for someone - I have a hard time doing simple, but wanted something not cute if that makes sense, and it had to mail easily.

So I went with some Whimsy die cuts and digital papers.


 First I used the Whimsy Digital Paper from the Christmas Azure Paper Collection. Love the winter feel and the blue colors. I matted it with the Whimsy Double Scallop die, love this retired die. Then the Doodled Doily die Circle. And then for the sentiment "Blessings" from the "Peaceful" Word Set. LOVE these word dies!

I added some puffy doodled stitches around the edge. Not sure about that.. but there it is. Love how the digital and dies make things fast.. and that was what I needed.

Have a blessed weekend.
HUGS and

No comments: