Friday, October 12, 2018

Whimsy Digital Stamps - Pretty Girl Happy Mail

Howdy -

Today for Whimsy Stamps I had some fun coloring up "Pretty Girl Happy Mail" Don't you love when all the mail is happy mail? Christmas time is especially wonderful to receive all those wonderful Holiday wishes! 


I colored up this Pretty Girl with my Copics (colors below) and then because every winter coat and hat needs a little bling on the hat and coat I added Nuvo glitter. My background of this pretty girl is printed in with the image! I LOVE using digital images and doing this!

My pattern papers are all from My Minds Eye - I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch. A background die cut from Spellbinders add some pretty scrolling behind don't you think? Then for the sentiment I used the Whimsy Stamps word die "Heartfelt" from the "Sympathy Heartfelt Condolences" set. Great size to these three words in this set! 

My copic colors used -


When was the last time you surfed around and saw all the NEW at Whimsy Stamps? There is lots to fall in love with! Click over HERE and see!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and


No comments: