Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps New Release - Penguin Coffee Break

Howdy -

Having fun with the new release at Whimsy Stamps!!! And this new Digital image is just fun for winter cards! This is Crissy Armstrong's Penguin Coffee Break -


Isn't he just precious? Now I did my tech playing.... and I pulled up the Penguin in my program and then I went on the internet and found a freeware image as a background. Sadly I lost the mountain scene from the bottom when I put it all together... but it was cute. I printed the two together as one and then colored the Penguin with my Copics. I added some Nuvo white dots to the hat and scarf. Then I sewed all things together with my machine.

For some added chill... I used the Whimsy Snowflakes Dies for the top corner... after gluing them down I added stickles to to them. brrrrrrr... and then 

 The sentiment is an older die "Warm Wishes" as that looks like what Mr. Penguin seems to be thinking.

Copic colors used -


I do hope you will run right over to the Whimsy store and see all the new fun! And then stay around to see all the wonderful items in the store. HERE 

Have a blessed day-
HUGS and

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

Penguins are always so cute.
great coloring