Friday, October 19, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Jack

Howdy -

Today for Whimsy digital stamps I am playing with a new image "JACK" from CC Designs. Now when I make a Halloween card I go more silly and cheerful. And with these new images available in the Whimsy Stamp Digital Store  it is instant fun!

This is Jack -


Isn't he cute? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some fun colorful papers from My Minds Eye that have LOTS of glitter and sparkle to them. I layered up papers and then cut out an oval with the Whimsy  Basic Stitched Ovals Die set. Love the detail these dies have around the edges. I then layered the image up with the oval and then for a sentiment I went with more fun.. A Whimsy word die "Smiles" cuz how can you not have smiles with a giant Jack-o-lantern on your head?
Then for just a bit more fun I dotted the corners with Nuvo Black for a little pin looking embellishment. 

copic colors used :


So much fun going on at the Whimsy Web site - check it all out HERE -
Have a blessed weekend!
Hugs and

No comments: