Wednesday, March 20, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Sick Puppy

Howdy -

There is a new release at High Hopes Stamps! And this collection is a "Get Well Soon" collection, perfect for all those in your life with a bit of a cold, flu or boo boo!

My card is with "Sick Puppy" poor little guy!


I think he needs a hug besides the meds, tissues and hot tea! I colored with the Copics (colors below), then I found some papers from Authentique Baby boy Cuddle collection. Matched up with some dark brown card stock for matting I love the patterns in this collection. The patterns are sewn down and then two Spellbinders corner dies for some pops. The new sentiment "Heard It's Been Ruff" is just perfect! OH then three dark brown enamel dots. Love those things!

My copic colors used -


A great image to cheer up a friend feeling under the weather!

To see all the Get Well Soon collection click HERE - Get well cards are much needed and these images are fabulous to cheer up that someone!

HUGS and -


1 comment: