Wednesday, June 26, 2019

High Hopes Stamps- Party Cow

Howdy -

This week I found another fun image from my High Hopes Stamps stash of favorites. This week I colored up Party Cow


Now after having some fun with Pig Party last week - I just couldn't resist Party Cow this week. Now I use this dancing cow more than some others... he just makes me wanna turn on some music and dance! And how can you now enjoy a dancing cow? And this one boogies down. I colored with Copics (colors below) and then found the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Don't stop the music". I kept things a little simple, just a black card stock base, and one pattern paper from Paper Studios Petals and Blooms collection. I used my sewing machine and attached the image with a zig zag stitch.

I played with flowers and well..... just didn't feel it. Now why I went with lots of dots of Viva Decor Paint I have no idea. A little confetti maybe? But I was just feeling the music and went with some crazy fun I suppose. Fun image that can be used for a birthday or just perk me up card. I just love this dancing cow!

Copic colors used -


I hope you had a little dancing fun with him as well and he brought a smile. 
Have a blessed weekend and 
HUGS



No comments: