Wednesday, July 10, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Waddlin' By

Howdy -

SO it July and its HOT! So too cool off a little Penguin Waddlin' By is just the right thing to color up!  A little winter snowy fun!


 This little guy is just too precious! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some Nuvo White and light blue clear for some added depth. He just makes me smile! Maybe cuz I walk a lot like him! I used a white card stock base with a couple of blue and white pattern paper from Paper Studio. The image I sewed down to black card stock with a zig zag stitch. For some bling I added some sparkle dark blue enamel dots. Then the PERFECT sentiment Waddling by with a winter HI! 

A fun cool card - not if only it wasn't 100 degrees outside in reality! Oh well... guess I'll just have to color up some more coolness!

Copic colors used - 



 There is so many wonderful image to color up for Winter fun and Christmas and now is the time to get you images and get ahead start for Christmas!

Have a blessed weekend and

No comments: