Monday, September 28, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Angel Bear Pumpkin

Howdy - 

How cute is a sweet bear in an angel pumpkin costume? This is High Hopes Stamps "Angel Bear Pumpkin Costume" image  - 

For my card I colored the bear with pencils and Copic markers. (colors below) Then I went through my mast stash of scraps and found two pieces that felt perfect with this bear. A check pattern paper from Graphic 45 and then a orange spotted paper from SEI. All on dark brown card stock with orange card stock as a mat. All sewn down. Then I added two leaf punches from Martha Stewart Extra Large punches. And because all angels even bears need some sparkle, I added Nuvo glitter to the wings. 

For the sentiment I pulled out High Hopes Stamps - "Happy Halloween!"

Copic colors used  - 


For lots of wonderful Fall and Winter images visit the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE 

Thanks so much for looking

HUGS and 

No comments: