Monday, February 15, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Hang in There!

Howdy - 

This week I had a little fun with a Monkey for High Hopes Stamps. This is Monkey Message Board and he is too fun for many different cards. 


He is so cute isn't he? Love his round little cheeks. I colored with my Copics (colors below). While digging in my stash of papers I found a piece of scrap paper of jungle leaves. Thought that was just too perfect for this little monkey. I sewed down the layers on a kraft brown card stock. I then added a couple of EK Success leaf punches for the corners. 

For the sentiment I added High Hopes Stamps "Hang in there!" Great sentiment to shout out a little support for someone and the monkey adds a little smile! 

Copic colors below.


Fun little card for anyone. For more great images to share smiles, visit the High Hopes Stamps web site store HERE and fall in love with so so much! 

Have a blessed day and hope you are safe and warm away from this cold weather! 

Hugs and - 


1 comment:

News said...

A review of nearly 12 million files obtained from 14 firms located around the world, has revealed the secret offshore wealth of more than 300 world leaders, politicians and influential figures in the business world.

African News Today