Monday, February 1, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Oliver - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have colored up "Oliver"  for a fun Happy St. Patrick's Day card.

 Isn't he handsome? I colored with my Copics and shaded with a few pencils. (colors below) I then went to find a piece of papers... hmmm Not too many Irish theme papers. So I ended up settling on a piece of green and white plaid from my stash. I needed something else. That lead me to the High Hopes Stamps border! Shamrock Border.. fun and perfect for Oliver to dance around on! So I colored the shamrocks and then added to my pattern paper with a black cards stock mat. Oliver cut out and then is then pop dotted above! Gives him a bit of a wiggle dancing look to him. I sewed down the layers and added to a white card stock base. 

For a sentiment I used St. Patrick's Script from High Hopes Stamps. Fun Script Font - love it with my images. 

 Copic colors used -

I just love how fun images are at High Hopes Stamps... for any subject! Pop over to the High Hopes Stamps HERE!

Have a blessed day! 

HUGS and

No comments: