Monday, July 18, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Gingerbread Family

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps we have some adorable Gingerbread Family in Heart - yummy cute!  

 They are a fun family - wish they had a smell to them I love the smell of gingerbread! ha! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut it out so it would pop more on the dark red checked pattern paper. Both pattern papers are from Paper Studio. I sewed down with a zig zag stitch. Then placed the heart and the High Hopes Sentiment "Gingerbread Dreams" below. A few Nuvo decor pearl paint drops in the corner, then added the same for the frosting on the family. I just love how they really pop on the red! 

Copic colors used -


Love this one and now I am craving some gingerbread cookies! If it wasn't 105 degrees outside I would seriously consider making a batch! Ha! 

To see more wonderful image for your cards - Christmas will be here really fast! Click HERE to get right to the High Hopes Stamps Store! 

Have a blessed day -

HUGS and

No comments: