Monday, September 5, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Heidi & Mattie - Best Friends

Howdy- Today is High Hopes day! And I just had to color up this cutie... this is Heidi and Mattie. They are adorable right?
I colored with my Copics (colors below) - Then cut the image with an oval - My pattern papers are from Heidi Grace. Love the fun sweet feel of these papers. A Martha Stewart border eyelet punch. All sewn down. The sentiment "Best friends" is perfect for the duo! I punched a EK Success tag punch to use as a border for the sentiment. 

Copic colors used - 

I just love the girlie feel to this one! And I always love the color combo of Purple and Green. Haven't done that in a while. Hope you enjoyed this one. And to see SO MANY wonderful fun image visit the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and fall in love and get some new friends to color for your projects.

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and

No comments: