Monday, September 26, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Snoozin' Sam

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I did a little coloring with Snoozin' Sam its about how I felt myself! 

 
Such a fun image to color... I just love coloring kitties and stacked books! Weird? Probably but I do love it. I decided to go with pajamas on Sam. Coloring with my Copics (colors below) and then doing a little doodling around the image. I found some papers from Paper Studio and the zig zag sort of reminded me of snoozing. LOL The sentiment  It's Raining is just to fun with the image. All though now that childhood chant is ringing in my head. I like the calmer colors with Sam - I usually go a bit heavier on coloring these great image with so much in them, but went softer, maybe cuz he was sleeping?

I added three brads to the corner of the image and then decided to stop as that paper was already pretty busy. 

Copic colors used -
 

For so so so many more images to color up and have fun with click HERE and get transported straight to the High Hopes Stamps Web store. Its so fun to click and see all the joy!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and -

No comments: