Monday, December 5, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Snowman Love

Howdy - 

This month for High Hopes Stamps we are coloring up a little Winter Fun - And for me I found a happy little Snowman to build. This is "Snowman Love" -  

 
I went with bright happy colors with a kraft paper base and snowflake kraft paper from Farm House Papers. Love that snowflake paper! My snowman is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then all my papers are sewn together with a band across the middle made with Martha Stewart punch border. 
 
The sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps "Think Snow"  Love that sentiment with the snowflake between the words. I punched the sentiment with a EK Success ticket punch. Then created a faux mat with my Copic markers. 

That sweet little snowman pops! Love the happy colors, that make him pop. 

Copic colors used -

Hope you enjoyed - now make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and find so many great images to color up some winter fun yourself!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: