Monday, December 19, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Winter Owl

Howdy - 

BRRR...  This week I will be sending Warm Winter Wishes to many! Its gunna get cold here in Texas! For my card for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out Winter Owl. Love this little guy but he needs more than a hat and scarf! 

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then pulled out my Nuvo White pearl and Sparkle to give some shimmer and bling to him. I found some older papers in my stash that just matched up his colors perfectly. OLD papers from Basic Grey... man I love those papers. Sewing down the layers with a zig zag stitch and then adding some Marvy Punch snowflakes this card does have a chilly feel to it. So I then added the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Warm Winter Wishes" One of my all time favorite Winter sentiments! Not a fan of cold weather! 

Copic colors used -


 Hope you are bundled up and warm where you are! Warm Winter Wishes!

Hugs and -

No comments: