Sunday, March 16, 2008

Great LSS Garage Sale Haul!


Well the garage sale was a success. I sold a ton of un-needed stuff, and came home with a ton of new stamps! No really a ton! I purchased 10 stamps from one lady... all the scene and angel stamps and most have never seen ink! For (are you ready for this.... ) for $14.00. Yep Fourteen dollars! That included that giant stamp that measure I think 6x8. Anyway I sold stuff that I would never use, pattern paper that I purchased years ago that is no longer my style - bought all of these stamps, and some other goodies. Bought my sister and I dinner, and came home with $12.00 bucks in my pocket! Can you all say YEE HAW!


There is no card today - was out to late at the crop, and I gotta run some errands so short and sweet for Sunday! Have a great day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a LSS garage sale too this weekend. I'm in Ohio. Looks like you came away with some wonderful stuff. Way to go!

Tami Bayer said...

What a wonderful day. I'm drooling on your stamps. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

What a haul girlfriend you did wonderful....I'm really getting into the stamping....have a good week!! patti (tennesseeeeee)

Richelle said...

Now that is my kind of deals!! Great job on the sale and the buying! lol

Richelle

Jeanne S said...

Dang!!! You lucky duck! Have fun with all your goodies.

Tania said...

Waaaw, great for you! Congratulations with your good deals!

Jessica F. said...

Wow - What a haul!!! Awesome! So much fun to be had with all that too, I am sure!

Jessica

Aimee said...

What an awesome haul...

CraftyTracy said...

Now why don't we get garage sales like that over here.

Tracy UK!!

Jen said...

Holy cats! Good for you!
I just put items in our LSS yard sale and kept away for fear I'd just replace it all...lol.

Becky said...

WOW~~~you made a great deal with this!!!
I'll be looking out to see what you do with them...you got some nice images here.

Amanda Sewell said...

Um lucky! That is a lot of awesome stamps!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

~Michelle~ said...

oh my fun-ness!! It's been a while since I hit the jackpot like that!!! Good for you to find so many beautiful stamps to create with!!!!!