Sunday, March 23, 2008

hi....

don't know why this is saying posted Sunday, as it is Monday Morning??? hmmm.

Well today will be a short one. A busy day scheduled. I had sometime yesterday to do the Tilda & Co. Challenge, I just love this challenge blog. This week was a sketch to follow. I wanted to add more as I always do, but then decided for this one less might be better. I still have the urge to do something, what do you think? Does it need more?

Ok to the card - I used a piece of Basic Grey pink paper the layered Bazzill card stock. I tried several pieces of patterned paper and then wanted to play with my stamps and inks. I used a Stamps by Judith winter tree and added the leaves, then the grass. My little Magnolia Tilda is colored with my copic markers and stickled wings. I cut her out and pop dotted her on to my tree scene. The "hi" is letters by Spare Parts. Added the prima to the ribbons strips. Hope they like it for the challenge!

It is my MIL day (or Mother-In-Law errand day) taking her to the eye doctor, a little shopping and then to the grocery store. Have a great Monday...
Card Info:
Stamps: Magnolia, Stamps by Judith (tree base), Stampin Up (leaves)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Colorbox Q's
Accessories: Stickles, Spare Parts Alphabet, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Brad

12 comments:

tracie said...

fabulous card, I love Tilda in the forest - great :-)

Sharon said...

Great card your little scene is fab!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the background behind Tilda

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous I am loving this sketch must find time to have a go!!! Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

nice card and fabulous scene.
Susanne

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is awesome!!! I love it just the way it is!!!! Have fun with your MIL!!!! :)
Chris

Helen said...

Great card... and you're a great daughter-in-law!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it needs a thing....Awesome as always..
Patti Smith

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous card - love your little scene, very original!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card - I have just used the same image for this challenge - what a coincidence! I love the little scene in which you've set Tilda.
Maria x

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love your Tilda!!! ;)

Jo said...

Beautiful card! and I just love your donkeys :)