Now for me... I went a bit further than the two stamps, hope that was ok, but for my project... it just needed sooooo much more!
I created a gift pail, with 4 different Stampavie Leere Aldrich images, 2 different Magnolia images to create a scene around the pail. I started with my Copics and my air system, to create the sky, grass, road and brick path. Then stamped all of the different images right on top of the background colors. (I had placed everything out so I knew exactly where I was putting everything. The car is actually stamped and cut out then placed onto the road, and because my paper was just about an inch short of reaching around, that is where I used the large tree from Magnolia to fill the gap. ( which I just noticed you can't see in any of my photos.. LOL sorry)
Now two of my images from Stampavie is actually on the top of the can for some added fun, and filler. I then put ribbon on the top and bottom, some matching ribbons for frills on the handle, and then some white and light blue flower, spacers and mini brads. I love how it turned out - And this whole project was a recycled can... so that was even better. This can is one of the many that I have gotten Michael's Bridal Flowers in. Love that they are shorter and wider than most you can purchase, and they make the flowers a really great deal when you figure in using the pail.
I hope you will take a look at this weeks Magnolia Vs. Stampavie Challenge this week - it may be a bit more "trouble" to put together, but I bet you will love how it turns out!
Hope you all have a great Sunday - Hubby and I have a long chore list today, including loving on Donkeys - while cleaning the pens. And lots of doggie time with Bonnie and Libbie... and of course some scratching on Gato too - LOL!