Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine Blog Candy!!

*****THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED****
This post will stay on top until the drawing on Jan 15th.





I have mentioned before that I just love Valentines Day. The day of Love, my wedding anniversary and Hubby's Birthday... so we celebrate Valentines day here. Well to help you celebrate Valentines day I have put together together a Valentines Blog Candy. With the help of the very wonderful Helene from Alota Rubber Stamps of course, as she donated the wonderful Valentine stamps... Thank so much Helene!


So what do you win?


Three stamp from Alota Rubber Stamps!
The brand new Valentine Candy Box , Bugs Hanging Hearts and Love Bugs in a Cup


Then I added 4 mini rolls of Valentine Ribbons, Lots of Red and Pink Bridal flowers, Queen & Co. adheasive Flourish, and a DCWV Sweets Stack.

All I ask you to do to qualify is to spread the word by putting a link in your blog telling about my Valentine Candy and then to comment here letting me know you have done so. On the evening of January 15th I will do a random number drawing and the winner will receive the love!


(edited: if you don't have a blog... thats ok, just spread the word where ever you can)
Thanks so much and good luck!