Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Releases - Tina Wenke - A Bird House -

Hello - Today I wanted to show you a bird house I made for CHA. You know I love bird houses. Well I found  a bird house with lots of sides to hold lots of different images! So I colored up a bunch of the new Tina Wenke Stampavie images and had some fun.
 So I started with a blank wood bird house - painted it brown and white. Then I took my colored images and cut them out and glued them down. The roof... I punched out a million Fiskars Medium heart punches and inked the edges. I then glued them down (upside down) added a border punch around the bottom, I then modge podged the entire piece. Then I added the metal frame around the opening, quickutz leaf border, flowers and buttons.



I hope you liked my bird house. It ended up in a good home, I gave it after the show to my new friend Suzan as a Thank You for take me to Disney and a shopping trip :0) Gotta totally love a person that takes you to the happiest place on earth and Shopping! Thank you so much Suzan she is a total sweetie, and oh she has a great Husband and Doggy "Woody" that also deserves a big thank you for a grand time!

Have a great day!
HUGS and

10 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

It's beautiful!!

Moni said...

Waw this is awesome bird house, fab project tho. Love all details. Hugs,moni

Borqna said...

Project Wonderful! Congratulations! Good luck!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love your birdhouse.

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute little birdhouse. TFS.

Kelly L said...

Wow, this is awesome, Michelle! I have painted birdhouses, added a tiny touch from a decal, but have never thought to modge podge images on there too. Love the hearts for the top. Genius idea! :)

Helen said...

WOW!!!

Yone said...

Cute bird house ! I love yr blog and I'm now yr follower !

Marilyn said...

Wow Michelle, this looks like it was a lot of work but man, it is gorgeous! Those flowers really set it off too.