Monday, February 6, 2012

New Sarah Kay - CHA release - I Little Bit of Country

Hi - ok so I have intermittent Internet. I am keeping my appointment with the repair people, if I let it go it could take a while to get another appointment. So for now I work for a while and then nothing. I thought I would take advantage of the working this morning to show you one of the cards I made for the Stampavie booth... I think this could be my favorite image from the Sarah Kay release. But seriously.... there are 20... YES TWENTY really fabulous images in the Sarah Kay release! And I know I say it each time, but I think this is my absolute favorite release. You can see all the new releases HERE. Warning... in my best "Jaws" imitation voice... You are gonna need a bigger wallet... LOL

So back to my card - "A Little Bit of Country" -

See I told you... I love this image don't you. So me.... LOL  For my card I used scraps papers, all sewed together. Then I found some Paper tape ribbon that I added a piece of vintage lace. Found a wooden embellishment that had that country feel. Especially after I inked it up.

The sentiment is from another new release from CHA - Tina Wenke's new sentiments!! 5 new sentiment sets that are just perfect for lots of occasions. OH and I colored the image with my Promarkers. Happy Happy Happy! Loving this one.

All right gotta get things going and start to find my routine again. Laundry going, and I need to unpack the rest of my "goodies" from CHA and put away the luggage for another year. And I missed a ton on the internet, so if things will stay working I want to do some hopping around and see everything I missed. Have a great Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with more of CHA!

HUGS and

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the image and the windmill.

ednamburgess said...

Love this card! And the windmill next to it sets it all off. Great job. Edna

Marilyn said...

So cute Michelle and that little windmill could not be more perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable! I love it

okienurse said...

Really cute card Michele and it definitely has a little bit of country feel to it! Thanks for sharing.

Maryann Laursen said...

Aaaaaah this is so cute and could definitely very well be one of my new favorites too he he he. I love Sarah kay and this one looks gorgeous, and you´ve decorated it so perfect.
Hope you´ll get that internet fixed again soon, so you can get rid of all these problems again and get back to normal. It really is a pain, when it doesn´t wpork properly isn´t it? Then we find out, how lucky we use to be LOL.

Sue said...

Hi Michelle
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the wooden embelies, great papers & design, fab stitching, sue,x

Helen said...

what a gorgeous card and the image is cute. Love the wooden embellishment on this one. Good luck with your internet. Hugs

Carol Dee said...

Great fun image for Anniversaries, spouse BD, etc.... Really cute. Love the windmill. Hope you get the kinks worked out of the computer soon, hugs....

Unknown said...

I can't look - Sam has taken my purse lol...

Totally scrummy card sweetie xx