Wednesday, June 3, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Gabriel Loves Tubing



Howdy,

Oh my there is another new release at High Hopes Stamps!! And this one is all about the boys!! And Boys having some great summer fun! Now the first one I just had to have some fun with is "Gabriel Loves Tubing"



Tubing is a big thing in my area - both pulled by a boat and just soaking it up and taking is slow and just floating.

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then again since it was still sitting on my desk from my last card I just had to add more stickles. Water has to have a sparkle to it doesn't it? I then found some papers from My Minds Eye Breeze collection. Great boy colors. I sewed all the layers down with both straight and zig zag stitches. The sentiment is also new from High Hopes - Sentiment Set #4 . And all though I think it had intentions of matching up perfectly with some of the great High Hopes Motorcycle images... I think "Born to Ride" works fabulous with a fast moving tube in the water too!

How about a close up of that splashing water with lots of stickles?


Inside I used up my scrap papers -

 And the Copic colors used -


YOU must take a look at all the new release images "All about the Boys!"


So much fun in one release!

Hugs and

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a great card; the images are lovely.
Regards, Helen