Wednesday, November 9, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas

Howdy -

Who doesn't Love Charlie? A Cow ready to celebrate the Christmas Season?

Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas


I colored Charlie with my Copics (colors below) and then added Ranger's Stickles to his ho ho hat.
And of course I had to match up Charlie with the perfect sentiment from High Hopes "Moo-rry Christmas" I used Whimsy Stamps Christmas Papers with White and Black cardstock. Not a traditional color combo, but worked well with Charlie right? I added a Whimsy Snowflake die cut that I added more stickles on top of. Love added bling sparkle to a Christmas card.

Inside same papers


Copic colors used -



With a new month also a new challenge at the High Hopes Blog - begins and you can work (also) with a new sketch again this month:



If you'll go to the Challenge blog post, you can join us with a new monthly challenge or 2 other ways to win new High Hopes Stamps!! Go for it!!

Thank so much for stopping by - hope you have a blessed day!
HUGS and- 

No comments: