Wednesday, November 23, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Loads of Love

Howdy -

This Fall Winter Release at High Hopes has been a wonderful one, so many great images to choose from. But I have to say "The Old Pick Up Truck" is my all time favorite!



I totally love this Truck! Colored with my copics (colors below) Then I layered the image up with the Presents images in the back of the Truck. Then I matched the image with some of my favorite papers from Graphic 45. Love the traditional feel of these papers. I sewed the layers down with multiple zig zag stitching. Then the wonderful sentiment "Sending you Loads of Wishes"

The buttons for a little additional embellishment.

For the inside of the card more of the same papers.


The copic colors used -


Thanks so much for looking! And Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs and -

No comments: