Wednesday, June 28, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Norman Goat

Howdy -

Still having so much fun coloring up my old favorites from High Hopes Stamps! I have so many you know... he he he

This is Norman Goat... love him!


Isn't he adorable??? I colored with my Copics (colors below) I love making Norman pop with lots of color.. background. colored heavily making Norman's white fur a bit brighter. I matched up Norman's clothing to pattern papers from Paper Studio's Beach House collection. I sewed the layers down and punched out an EK Success large double border. For my sentiment I used Ya Old Goat... giggle giggle... I punched out the sentiment is punched out with EK Success ticket punch.

Inside more of the same papers and Whimsy Stamps Dies "happy birthday"


Copic colors used -


There are so many fun wonderful images at High Hopes Stamps. You can surf forever having fun seeing all the great images and filling up that cart! LOL

So for a quick jump click HERE to have some fun!

Hope you have a blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

He - he I love Norman. He'd be great for Birthday cards for all the OLD Goats in my family! LOL