Thursday, June 29, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Lazy Days of Summer

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps today and with the heat here in Texas this image by Krista Heij-Barber called "Lazy Days of Summer"


Now isn't she lovely.. chillin' in her polka dot bikini. LOL She just cracks me up! I colored with my Copics (colors below) It comes with the sentiment so I just colored that up too! With a kraft card stock base, white card stock mats and then Paper Studio's polka dot pattern paper, to match her bathing suit :0)

For the band across the middle I found a satin ribbon that matched and layered Martha Stewart Loop borders on each side. I used the matching corner punch to create corners at the top of the card with Enamel Dots. Fun card don't you think?

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


There are so really wonderfully fun image and dies this month over at Whimsy Stamps. Click right HERE to get there quick!!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

CUTE< love the penguin in her bikini!