Wednesday, January 16, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Clucker Club

Howdy -

This week we have been talking about getting a few more chickens... and then I saw this stamp and just knew it needed to be colored. Clucker Club is just too cute!


I can only imagine what these girls are sitting around chatting about... I colored with my Copics (colors below) And then found a pattern paper from Paper Studio.. love the yellow and white polk a dot with the barn wood feel to it. Perfect for a little chicken coop pattern. A bright red card stock mat on a white card stock base really pops. All the layers were sewed down.  And then why do buttons feel right for a country chicken card? Not sure but they really feel right. And then the High Hopes sentiment "Hanging' with my Peeps" is just fun and perfect!

Copic colors used -

 My first stamping love all those many many years ago was falling for High Hopes Animal Farm stamps - I still get that pitter pat heart when I play with any of them! And there are so many to choose from! To hop straight to the ANIMALS click the word!

 Hope you have a blessed day!
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

These chicks are totally adorable. Great job coloring them.