Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Angie

Howdy -

How adorable is this new image from Whimsy Stamps - from Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps, this is Angie. It is available as a Digital or Rubber stamp! Awesome!
 I colored with my Copics (colors below) and cut out with an oval Spellbinder Nestie. That cloud she is sitting on just really needed some puffy! So I used a Marvy Snow marker for that. Love that stuff! Then some Ranger stickles on the wings and stars. My pattern papers are from Authentique Cuddle Girl collection that I sewed down with a zig zag stitch. For some fun I added one of the Whimsy Chipboard Elements the Scribble Circle Stars Frame, that I colored with a yellow copic. For my sentiment I went with a retired die cut word Blessings.

Sweet images always make cute cards don't you think?

Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed the new Wee Stamp from Whimsy Stamps "Angie"

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: