Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - New Release!! Crateful of Kittens

Howdy - and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New Release time at Whimsy Stamps! A Crissy Armstrong Digital "Crateful of Kittens" Love how adorable this image is!


 Seriously... doesn't this image make you swoon??? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges of the image with Rangers Distress ink. I found some older Tilda papers in my stash that have that fun spring look to them. A kraft card stock base with all the pattern papers sewn together. A bright pink dotted ribbon for a band around the middle. On the corners I used a retired Whimsy Stamps Doodled Doily Die. I like to think outside the box sometimes with dies... this is a circle shaped die that I cut to create the corners. Multi Use! Love that! For fun a couple of Whimsy Enamel Dots on the corners as well. Then for the sentiment I used one the Whimsy Chipboard Elements. I have gone nuts for these! This is the "Hello" Word Chipboard - love how it comes as two pieces I colored the shadow with a dark pink and the front piece a light green.

Copic colors used -


 This is such a fun Release at Whimsy Stamps - and with these new Digital images you are coloring in no time at all!

Click here to get to the Whimsy Store now  - HERE