Monday, January 18, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Birthday Buzzard

Howdy -

 Ok, so sometimes you just need a birthday card with that little giggle to it. And High Hopes Stamps Birthday Buzzard is perfect for a few people that come to mind! 

 

Just love this buzzard! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found some fun bright pattern papers to use with the buzzard. This paper is from American Crafts and it for sure is bright and fun! I cut out the image in a circle popping the balloons cut out above the circle. Love doing this. I sewed down the layers and added a bright green ribbon. For the sentiment I used High Hopes "Raggedy's Birthday"  Love the fun script in this one! I punched it out with a Fiskars punch and then outlined in orange. 

Copic colors used -


Fun Card! How can you not love a Buzzard wearing a party hat, with balloons and present! LOL 

Thanks so much for visiting - 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

Very Fun card! Great job coloring!

tasi said...

y9d35x8y08 k9h45p9v68 l9i32t2w32 e5s68f8r15 w0z48s8k55 b0z75g8p75