Saturday, October 14, 2023

Animal Crackers - A walk to visit the fur children!

Howdy 

Went out for walk yesterday to see the fur children. The ladies were in the back of their pasture, so that gave me time to have some private time with my sweet boy Raffie, before walking all the way to the back. 

His pen is next to the ladies pen, so usually I am swarmed by the girls when trying to love of Raffie... but it was nice calm and quiet. So we had plenty of time to get a rub down and chat. He is such a love! And a great logo for me too?? :0) 

But then the ladies saw me and within minutes were all around me, before I even made it to the back. 

 
Gotta love that they want to come see me though right? 
 
Miss Patti was right up front, pushing and shoving. Such a sweet old lady. And loves attention. 
 
 
Hannah is very friendly and always that pushy little girl. Very Very Pushy, she is a funny girl. Almost too pushy but you can't fault her for wanting to get lots of attention and having tons of personality. And she has an abundance!
 
 
Pepita... she is totally sweet. But on her terms and only when she wants to be. In fact many times she is just fine standing off watching and not getting involved. But yesterday she was right there! In fact she got in trouble....


She took a nibble on me! Bad Girl! It was a "love me next" type of nibble but still got my attention! Wowser! LOL I think I wasn't on guard for her to take a bite cuz it was just so unlike her! She was feeling good and feisty!

I decided that it was time to start making my way back up to the front of the pasture. The girls were getting a little much! You have no idea how hard it was to get a photo of Juliet. She was trotting after me and shoving me in the back. She was not ready for me to leave that pasture. Ha!


I stayed a little longer but then it started sprinkling and me and my new shoes were not wanting to get wet. So I made my way up to the front and towards the goat pen. 

OH my Domino's pen. Wowser! He stinks! He is nuts, bad male goat attitude, dirty and stinks! LOL 

Abigail agreed! ha! Actually she could have cared less... she was happy just minding her own business and munching on her left over breakfast.

I wish she was friendlier. Like her daughter Penelope. But no, she is super skittish and had no interest at all in getting petted. But she is beautiful .. right? 

Hope you enjoyed this week.. and have a smile! 

HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Good afternoon. Everyone looks happy and healthy. Yes, they love you tons. Hope the sprinkle turned to rain and the grass can stay green.