Monday, October 2, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Sick Ollie

Howdy - 

 This week I went for a favorite Get Well Soon Image at High Hopes Stamps. This is "Sick Ollie"  

 

Love this image to cheer up a friend that isn't feeling so well. I colored "Sick Ollie" with my Copics. Then dug deep into some of my favorite older pattern papers. These are older Sassafrass papers, love that scalloped border. Things are all sewn down with my sewing machine. Had a panic at first as I am out of white thread!! But then I decided to try some black thread. I kinda like it! 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon Script". Love the fun font on this one. 

Makes a fun card to put a smile on someone under the weather. 

 Copic colors used -


To find LOTS LOTS More image to cheer up people pop over to High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: