Monday, October 23, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Valerie Nurse Angel

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I needed a Get Well Soon card, and Valerie Nurse Angel is a favorite of mine!  She is just too adorable helping out her little Teddy Bear Friend!

 

I colored with my Copics (colors below) I then cut it out and went to find pattern papers. The Webster Pages gingham paper was just gorgeous! The papers are layered and then sewn together. A sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon Script" is stamped then sewn on as a band across the corner. 

Loved the pretty papers so much and how Valerie pops so I decided to not add too much more and only added Nuvo glitter to her wings and then Nuvo white pen dots in two of the corners. 

A little simple but I love how it came out! 

Copic colors used - 


 

Pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and see all the adorable images! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

1 comment:

Niki said...

Great card! Love the colors and the shine on her wings