Monday, October 9, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Wagon Full of Blessings

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I worked with one of my favorite Fall images. "Wagon Full of Blessings" just warms my heart!

 

I found some pattern papers from Webster's Pages and Memory Box that I love. Coloring with my Copics (colors below)  to coordinate with the papers. I first was going to use a white card stock base, but then decided I liked the warmth of the dark brown. 

The sentiment is also High Hopes Stamps "Happy Harvest" perfect! Those two cuties look pretty happy with the pumpkin they harvested! 

All the layers are sewn down with black thread. A simple card but I like the warmth and... well Fall feeling of this one! 

Copic colors used -


To find LOTS and LOTS of fabulous images to color and use make sure to click HERE and pop right over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store! 

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and
 

No comments: