Monday, October 30, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Juggles

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went for fun and lots of colors! And can't get more fun and colorful than a clown! This is Juggles!  

Gotta love a clown... well unless you have that thing about being scared of clowns I guess! Juggles is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I found papers in my scrap pile that had lots of fun colors as well. And I love the banner paper. Everything is placed on red card stock base and mats. Then I noticed that the balls the clown is juggling... the exact same size as my brads! I just had to do that right? 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "Just clowning around"  

Copic colors used -


Love the fun. Perfect image for a child's card to just a lot of smiles for anyone! 

 To see more fun image pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE 

Have a wonderful day

HUGS and 

No comments: