Thursday, March 28, 2013

Whimsy Inspirations - The Farmer's Daughter

Howdy -

How is your week going? Things here are a million miles and hour and 50 different directions - so normal here! LOL

I was cleaning off my desk the other day. (yes I do it once in a while) I came across a few Whimsy Stamps I purchased a little while back.  I had to find time to ink up and color them! So this week my Digital Whimy Inspiration has a little bit of Whimsy Rubber stamp inspiration as well ok?

This is "Farmer's Daughter" from KennyK's Glam Gang Collection.



I had to have her! Not that she is me, I would LOVE to say she looks like me! LOL Maybe one day..Ha. Anyway I had to have her, I colored with my Copics (sorry I forgot the photo on this one) Now after coloring I went to my Whimsy Digital papers, I knew exactly what I wanted to use!! Grunge Cottage Charms from Michele R. Designs - love all her papers, but this one is my favorite. I printed off two of the patterns to use. I matched up some Bazzil card stock with the red. And cut out the flower in the one pattern. I die cut the Whimsy Double Scalloped Square Doily Die out of the same off white card stock as the base. I hand sewed red and white twine around the outer holes. Then I went to find a sentiment. Love the Smile Sentiment Collection -  And this card makes me smile ;0)

Here is the inside - all with left-overs



Ok... on the run again! Dr. appointment this morning for a weigh in - sigh.. that scale just is not moving for me lately. Hopefully today I can kick it back into going down again. Then home to work around the  house. Fingers all crossed we can get the chicken coop done today. It is so close, but have to make sure it is safe don't want any critters getting in to my feathered kids. Hopefully for Animal Crackers you will see them running around in their new homed!

Have a great day!
HUGS and-

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiful lay out love and the image is colored beautifully, thanks for sharing this beauty, hope you have a fun loving weekend..

Unknown said...

Such a happy image with great colours! Love the card and the layout. Looking forward to Animal Crackers.
Ellie Maggie x

Trisha said...

Wow, this card is just precious. Love the image and the sentiment. Great choice of papers, too.

Carol Dee said...

I love her. What a darling imag. Hope to see the new coop tomorrow! hugs...

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. I love the image and has been coloured wonderfully. The layout is very nice and love the sentiment you have used.

Zoe
xxxx