Saturday, February 15, 2014

Animal Crackers - Warm Wonderful Sunny Weather

Howdy -

After a wonderful day out with Hubby yesterday celebrating Valentines/Anniversary/Birthday we came home to spend time with our kids on a Warm Wonderful Sunny afternoon -

This is one photo I am calling "Fat Girls"


Now Macey is PREGNANT BIG TIME. I am still arguing that Lacey is as well... you can't see in this photo real well but one side is MUCH bigger than the other. Hubby says  that Irene and Gloria have Grass Guts... hmmmm time will tell I guess.

Got one of Blanche out strutting... it got VERY Warm here yesterday. From the 20's earlier in the week to ... 92 degrees yesterday afternoon!!! I am not kidding! So Yes Blanche was out strutting in the sun...


 She is such a funny girl -

As is this boy....


Flavio is Such a stunning looking boy. Great size and he has that wonderful long face with the black nose I love. But man he frustrates the tar out of me. I stood out there calling his name and working to get him to come to me and he would get sooooo close and then bolt. I have NEVER had any other baby this way. He needs to be penned up and in a small pen and FORCED to let me love on him. Not now though, to much going on and he is really enjoying the pen with the young boys. He is bonding wonderfully well with Diego - my big baby boy. Our very first baby born here years ago. I asked Diego to talk to him and let him know it is not a bad thing to let me talk silly and love all over him. 

Talking Silly.... 


 These Guineas just crack me up - I could watch them for hours!! They just talk all the time - 24/7 even when sleeping. And they just waddle and pick all the time.

Caught one here helping Rhett stay clean and bug free... LOL


I have had the goats all over me and we check them constantly for fleas or any bugs and I have never found any on them. Surprisingly... but haven't... and now the Guineas make sure as well. Cracks me up how the goats just stand there and let them pick on them. I have tried to get photos of Lillie. She lays down and rolls around for them while they climb on her. Usually I am laughing so hard I forget to pull out the phone and snap the photo then she is up and done. 

Found Libbie waiting calmly in a shady spot for me to finish up and head back in. 


The dogs are so furry now with all the cold we have had... that 92 was more than they wanted to handle yesterday afternoon and they were quite happy to go in when I did. Usually it take 3 - 10 calls to get them inside. Love my babies...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
HUGS and-

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Grass Guts!?!? That is a lot of grass. :) So how many babies are you expecting this spring? We love seeing the babies, too. Hugs....

PaperSunshine said...

Glad they got some warm weather for a change! Funny about the Guineas, I had no idea! I've learned do much from your animals :). Enjoy

Helen said...

Great photos again; love those wide donkeys, can't wait to see how many babies will come out. Libbie is a cutie ;-)
Hugs, Helen