Tuesday, February 4, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Little Love

Howdy -

Today is the High Hopes Challenge - and I Love this one! A project with for someone you Love. Now I LOVE Valentines day - And LOVE Valentines! You see Hubby and I were married on Valentines Day... and it is his birthday! So we Love Valentines Day around our house. So when the challenge has anything to do with "Love" I am making Valentines!

As Soon as I saw the new image "Lucy's Lambs" I saw this in my head! I love the play on words with "Ewe" :0))


This is one of my favorite new images... I would say top 10 or 20 of the new collection! LOL The new collection is really awesome! I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I pulled out a new paper pad from Recollections called Valentine... I have really been trying so hard to not buy. I have SO much and I need to use up this huge collection of paper I have. But HELLO... it was called Valentine... and it was on sale 40% off... so I HAD TO BUY IT... Right?

LOL Ok... So I layered up and sewed the layers together. I then used the new Whimsy Heart die for a border. Then I dug deep into the stash and found an old Sizzix Die called Wingo Zingo for the sentiment. Added a few little red buttons and done!

Here is the inside -


And the Copic colors -


I think I need to make a few more Valentines... I had so much fun with this one! Now you need to see all the LOVE over at the High Hopes Challenge Blog HERE and then join us for some fun!!


2 comments:

Helen said...

What a sweet and lovely card. Sometimes we just need to buy new stuff although we already have a lot. That's why we have this fun addiction ;-)
Hugs Helen

Carol Dee said...

Too, too cute! The perfect LOVE card. As always I love the papers and images. (Understanding the need for more STUFF!) LOL