Tuesday, June 10, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Two or more pattern papers.

Howdy -

This week the High Hopes challenge is two or more pattern papers. I am good with that... we usually do use at least two.. three or  more.

For me I made up a guy card -


The hardest thing for me to do is keep is simple for a guy - But I found a couple of the new images and colored them up with my Copics (colors below) Then cut them out. Now I will be totally honest here. That was not the plan, but when my image slipped when cutting out the oval ... I had to have a plan "B". So this was it.

I used three pattern papers actually - My Minds Eye I believe. Then a band of a ribbon, and some buttons.... I really would love more, but I have been trying to do simple, as some like that.

My images are totally adorable for "boys" of all ages. "Casey's Catch" - and "Sign Post" - cute -

Here are the Copic Colors used -



Now make sure to hop on over to the High Hopes Challenge and see all the DT cards, and then please join us! Easy one this week... just two pattern papers and then you could win some High Hopes of your own!

Hope you have a great day planned! Me... planned a million different things today, but thinking that crafting is sounding really the top of the list. LOL

HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I see three patterns. Yep, this challenge is a SNAP for you. Great guy card. :) hugs...

Carol Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

Terrific card, I love the colours. The little fisherman looks very proud of his catch.