Tuesday, January 27, 2015

High Hopes Challenge - Stripes!

Howdy -
Today it all about stripes. The challenge this week for High Hopes Stamps is asking us to use stripes on our projects. Easy right?

I pulled out another of the new release stamps "Wow... What A Catch!"




Love this fishing bear -


I found some papers from Simple Stories Legacy collection - loved the color combos of this set. Great striped pattern paper for the challenge. I used Kraft card stock for the base and made up a layout. I zig zag stitched the papers together. The image is colored with my Copics (colors below). I added four buttons... they have a more reddish color to them in person. I then decided that those fish needed some sparkle to them so I added stickles to them.

Close up -


Inside more of the same papers - using up scraps -


Copic colors used -


Great challenge this week - we really would love it if you would pop over to the challenge and throw a project into the hat to win more High Hopes of your own!! Great DT inspiration as well...

Me..... I am still fighting this cold. Hate when it lingers! I have so much I want to do and I have that slow motion feel to me. Hard to get things done when you feel that way isn't it? So sitting still and coloring seems like so much of a better idea. LOL Hope you have a much better day where you are.

Have a great one -
HUGS and -

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Aww such a cute bear and his catch, He sure looks happy! Wonderful papers, too.

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card! love the paper too.

soaringeagle said...

Love it

Helen said...

what a sweet and lovely card.
Hope you feel better in the meantime.
Hugs Helen