Friday, January 16, 2015

Tilda - For You

Howdy -

Went digging into some older stamps the other day again - I can't remember the last Magnolia Tilda I used - This one was always a favorite. I made the card using a sketch from Splitcoast, I forgot to write down which challenge and now I can't find it. Oh well I got the inspiration!

I even broke out of the square for this one. 


My papers are from older stash as well. Tilda brand Kitchengarden collection. I sewed down the layers, stamped a Stampin' Up sentiment and then added some Viva Decor dots to look like little pearls.

Inside same papers -


Colors used -


I pulled out a few Ranger Distress Markers along with my Copics this time. Those flowers and stems to get little -

Hope you enjoyed my card - Think I may be coming down with a cold or something... I think some soup and more coloring will help, don't you?

Have a great day-
HUGS and

1 comment:

Helen said...

what a sweet & lovely card.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs, Helen