Saturday, January 2, 2016

Animal Crackers - Happy New Year!

Howdy -

Happy New Year from all of us here at Animal Crackers. It is officially 2016 now and I have the resolution to not take a month or more to remember to write 2016 on things! LOL

For the first post of the year I wanted to share some fun photographs from last weekend. Love sharing my children. Those faces just love attention and especially love the attention when carrots are also involved! Last weekend we had some friends come out to visit. And the girl donkeys were really happy to see them and the carrots!

Macie and Jazz were making their sweet faces for a photograph!


 These two old ladies are just beautiful! Macie and her big brown eyes and Jazz with that gorgeous red fur. Love them.

Lacey, Vicki and Felicia were lined up.... not that they were begging for those carrots or anything.


Vicki cracks me up... that girl no matter what will look at me and the camera. I think she likes having her photograph taken. My little super model.

Front line for the carrots here... Juliet of course was the largest moocher, and did get more than her share due to her being heads above the other girls shuffling for space at the fences. And BTW... check out Vicki on bottom left... yep looking at me and the camera. Ha!


And again.... she is trying hard to get the next carrot out of the bag... focus... focus on that carrot... oops Mom has the camera out again....


Love my children so much they all have such different and wonderful personalities.

They are a true joy and blessing... and love their carrots!!


 Hope you are having a wonderful New Year holiday - Animal Crackers is looking forward to another year of sending you a few smiles each Saturday.

HUGS and-

6 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Happy New Year to you, your husband and your furry children! I hope 2016 will be a good one for all of us :) I'm reading your animal crackers each week and am looking for more in this new year.

Big hugs,
Jay Jay

Jo said...

Happy New Year to you all. Love Animal Crackers and look forward to your fab photos every Saturday as they always make me chuckle. Keep up the great work.
Hugs Jo x

PaperSunshine said...

Happy New Year to you! Love their sweet faces and you are so right Vicki keeps her eyes on the camera! Cute. No babies yet? I'm on the lookout. Can't wait to see what you name them. Enjoying your post every Saturday and I even peak at your wonderful cards. God bless your family furry ones feathered ones and all!
Hugs,
Lori K

Carol Dee said...

Happy New Years to you all at Animal Crackers. I am looking forward to visiting with you each Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and thank you for a whole year of Saturday smiles Hugs Ann

okienurse said...

Happy New Year! I have loved reading animal crackers the past however many years. I love seeing the different babies and their personalities. Hope to see more in the coming year. Vickie