Friday, January 8, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Cinnamon Sugur

Howdy -


I just love revisiting favorite stamps in my box and Whimsy Stamps Cinnamon Sugar by Elizabeth Bell is for sure in that favorite list.


She is just so pretty. I colored her with Copics ( colors below ) Then used papers from my scraps. Sewed down the layers and then I added lots of dies. All Whimsy Shapeology Dies.  Corner Dies SetVines Die Set, Sentimentables Birthday Dies and then I added Viva Decor Paint Pen.

Inside the card more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Was a fun card to work on and I am just love the pink and green colors. Ok so it is a girlie card... but always need girlie birthday cards, right?

 Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

okienurse said...

Love me some cinnamon sugar! Love your beautiful card! She looks so feisty and sweet at the same time...makes you wonder what she is up to! Thanks for sharing.