Wednesday, January 27, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Feathered Friends

Howdy -

Today is High Hopes Stamps Day and I decided to make a little valentines day card this week. The Heart day is coming close you know. Big day around here, it is also Hubby's birthday and our anniversary so I just love making Valentines.

I pulled out a couple of Feathered Friends for this card -



Colored with my Copics and then went back with the blender pen and faded out the night sky a bit. Like the texture look it gives to the marker coloring. The papers are from First Editions Bella Rose collection and I think they are perfect for any valentine card! I sewed down the layers on red card stock as mats and then layered everything on a white card stock base. The sentiment is also High Hopes stamps - "Be My Valentine!"  Layered on a white satin polka dot ribbon then I added a Martha Stewart Heart punch in red card stock. Simple but sweet I think.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


And just a bit of Baby Goat FYI.... Sweet pea delivered her baby this weekend. So sorry I haven't posted a photograph or announced it before. Was out of town at a show and then caught some sort of bug and have been totally out of it the past few days. Then yesterday when I went out to take a few photographs for you a thunderstorm came through and everyone was in deep hiding in the huts. Promise photographs soon and for sure on Saturday! "He" is a little handsome man! Yep... another baby boy! LOL

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and -


1 comment:

Lena said...

What an adorable card! Perfect for Valentine. Love the sweet image and the pretty papers you used. Beautiful!
Hugs ~ Lena
Lena’s Creations