Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Kitty Ballerina

Howdy -

Having fun with all the new Whimsy Stamps January New Release images and this week I did a little dancing with "Kitty Ballerina" by Crissy Armstrong.


I have a thing about coloring all kitties as a tabby cat... Just love those stripes I guess. I colored with my Copics and then added some bling with Rangers Diamond Stickles on the tutu. Then I cut out with a Circle Nestie, matted again with a circle and then a white Nestie scalloped die.

For my papers I found Cosmo Cricket's 2wenty-Thr3e collection. Colors ended up being just perfect for this one! Sewed down the layers then added a shimmer ribbon around the middle with two bows. Viva Decor Paint Pearl Pen for faux pearls in the corners.

Love the new "LOVE" die such a pretty script die. It too is a new Whimsy Release item this month.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Such fun with all of these new images from this months New Release. Now make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Store and see all the great images! You won't be sorry I promise! :0)

HUGS and -

1 comment:

soaringeagle said...

So cute and great coloring job