Sunday, January 31, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Woodland Bunny

Howdy -

Catching up on a few things. Being Sick last week I fell a little behind.... and to make myself feel better I did a little coloring yesterday and made a card with the new Whimsy Stamps Woodland Bunny. Too cute....


Isn't he a cute little bunny? He is from artist Lee Holland Collection. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I went and found some pretty little papers to match up with the bunny. Papers are from First Editions Bella Rose Collection. Sewed down all the layers onto pink and grey card stock. 

I then added the New die cut word "LOVE"  and then also decided that I needed some lacy embellishments with the border die and then top it off with some cute pink buttons. 

Close up ...
 

Inside the card -

 Copic colors used -



This one was fun and I think it did me a little healing to finally get to do some coloring this week!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Cheribella said...

I just love this card.
It touches something inside of me and makes me smile :)