Wednesday, October 26, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Apple Mouse Pie

Howdy -

Getting ready for the holiday season? High Hopes Stamps is ready! They have great image for all your favorite fall and winter holidays! Now first comes Halloween.... And we end the year with Christmas... but between there is THANKSGIVING! mmmm.... You just have to love a holiday that is about stopping to give thanks for all that we have and to EAT!

This image is Apple Mouse Pie... he is smart he went for the pie first!



I colored him with my copics (colors below) and then dug and found papers from My Minds Eye Lucille collection. I sewed down the layers after inking the edges with Rangers Distress Ink. A turquoise satin ribbon around as a band with a bow. Pearl adhesive embellishments in the corner. The sentiment "Script Happy Thanksgiving" is perfect! I punched it out with an EK Success punch that I inked the edges.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Just loved coloring up this little mouse and his pie! Hungry for pie now though... LOL


Have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGs and -