Friday, October 7, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Snowman and Friends

Howdy -

Here in Texas you have to chuckle a little when the temperatures drop for fall... We had our first "cold" front last week and have another coming this weekend. I pull out my jacket and warmer clothes when this happens... I mean it went from 90's to 80's and then 70's!!! Nights will be in the low 60's!!! That is chilly! LOL I am not a winter cold person as you can tell. I love to look at it... love the pretty snow... in photos. Or through a window while inside with a cozy warm blanket. But I do have fun coloring up some cold winter images!

This week I had some fun with the new Whimsy Stamps Set "Snowman and Friends" by Crissy Armstrong



This is a fabulous set! Comes with three snowmen and LOTS of sentiments! I colored with Copics (colors below) and then added some Marvy Snow Marker for some puffy snow look. I used the sentiment "let's chill" from the set.

My pattern papers are the new Whimsy Stamps 6 x 6 paper pad "Winter Wishes"  Love these papers for snowy cards! I used the matching Whimsy Winter Wishes enamel dots. Totally in love with these!!! Oh and I used them as the centers of the Whimsy Snowflake Dies... another new favorite in my die collection. Love how these come out and looks so delicate on a card!

Inside more of the Whimsy Winter Wishes papers -


Copic colors used -


These winter images are so fun and great for fun note cards to your Christmas cards. Make sure you visit the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE to see all the new release items!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Lovely card and stamp image!